Mrs.Lincoln Rocks!

Mrs.Lincoln Rocks!
"Girl Power!"

Monday, April 2, 2012

Top 10 Quotes By Famous Women

Top 10 Quotes By Famous Women:

#1 Find out who you are and do it on purpose.Dolly Parton

#2 Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved. Barbara Johnson

#3 Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.Ingrid Bergman

#4 The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.Maureen Dowd

#5 Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.Harriet Beecher Stowe

#6 Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it's all the same....day.Janis Joplin

#7 If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain.Dolly Parton

#8 You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.Barbara De Angelis

#9 I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.Nikki Giovanni

#10 Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.Dr. Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment